We want to make sure that everyone has a great time at Kango in a safe environment. All of our equipment is tested regularly to ensure that everything meets our stringent requirements.
As a guest at Kango we ask that you abide by the following safety rules:
- Guests are not allowed to wear jewelry while jumping or climbing, and should lock away any mobile phones and other valuables in the lockers provided.
- Any height or weight restrictions at local parks should be adhered to.
- Guests should wear all safety gear required as instructed by the staff, such as trampoline socks for jumping and safety harnesses for climbing.
- Guests should listen to and follow all instructions given by Kango staff.
- If a guest has an existing medical condition that they are aware of that may cause complications or present risk when trampoline jumping, they should seek the advice of their medical professional before participating in activities at Kango.
- No food or drink is allowed in the trampoline park or at the other activity stations at Kango.
- Participants who are pregnant are not allowed to participate in activities at Kango.
- Only one person per trampoline at a time.
- Guests should follow all rules for the activity they are doing as laid out by their local park.
Each guest should sign a waiver before participating in any activity.